· Up to $100,000 + Super + salary packaging
· Clinical supervision provided via our Professional Practice & Supervision team
· Hybrid role, office & remote with weekly local travel required to co-locations
Who we are:
Caraniche has been delivering innovative psychological and behavioural health services for 30 years, partnering with government, community, and private organisations across Australia to deliver positive client outcomes. Through our recent partnership with the WISE Employment Group, Caraniche is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting people with AOD and mental health issues through collaborative and supportive service delivery. We are a diverse and inclusive culture which transcends to our clients, community and staff by honouring our commitment and values.
Your new Role:
The Social Justice Services (SJS) team is recruiting Registered Psychologists to provide essential individual counselling, assessment, and group treatment programs to a diverse client population presenting with complex needs, including trauma, dual diagnosis, forensic and alcohol and other drug (AOD) issues. This is a specialised role and we are looking for experienced professionals to join our teams to deliver exciting and innovative services, working with some of the community’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged people. We foster a supportive team culture and you will work collaboratively under the guidance of your Team Leader. Make a real difference by working in a highly motivated team and supportive culture.
We have multiple opportunities at our office locations, which include (*high demand area):
· South-East Melbourne*
The ideal candidate:
· Tertiary qualification and registration within psychology under the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
· Current and valid Police Check and valid Working with Children’s Check
· Relevant work experience providing dual diagnosis treatment and/or working with trauma and complex presentations
· Able to work flexibly including office-based, remotely (Telehealth) and onsite at local co-location satellite site, dependant on client and service needs
Our promise to you:
Caraniche values our employees and is committed to their professional development and career progression through regular individual and peer supervision and ongoing training on topics relevant to their area of work. Our unique Professional Practice & Supervision (PPS) team provides individual and group clinical supervision (separate to line management) across all our clinical teams. PPS also offers a variety of internal trainings to ensure you continue to develop and progress your clinical skills and identity as a clinician. We are committed to supporting you to provide the highest quality services to our clients whilst ensuring you are supported to reflect and develop as a clinician and progress your career objectives.
Caraniche Employee Benefits:
· Salary Packaging options to increase your take home pay
· Work equipment provided – laptop, and phone if required
· Flexible work arrangements by negotiation to suit your work/life balance
· Professional Practice Clinical supervision (1:1 and group) provided regularly
· Supervision provided (by agreement) to obtain Clinical Endorsement
· Internal training, Professional development days
· 4 x Wellbeing days per year (additional to other leave entitlements)
· Purchase additional leave and take Leave at half pay
· Supportive leave entitlements
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Reimbursement of professional membership fees
We are ready to hear from you:
Caraniche has a culture of belonging and we value differences. We are an organisation that welcomes and appreciates everyone for who they are as we embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, ability and thinking.
Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process because of your personal circumstances. Please reach out to the Careers team at [email protected] or contact Evie Nguyen (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) on 0400 101 508.
For a confidential chat, please reach out to Evie Nguyen, otherwise we would love to see your application!
· Please complete a cover letter outlining your suitability and preferred office location.
· All successful offers will be subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check including a national criminal history check and work entitlement check.
· To be eligible you must have full Australian work rights.
· Applications will be screened upon receipt.